From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2007 20:21:25 EST

Bellingham chapter of ROCK-Raising Our Celiac Kids will gather at the
Community Food Coop building on Saturday March 10th from 1-3pm. Children are
welcome to come and stay with you for the meeting.

Our meetings will be held on 3/10/07 and from then through June on the 3rd
Saturday of the month at the Co-op connections building.

Always optimistic in outlook, we can help you find the right places to shop
for gluten free grains, flours, and prepared foods. We will be sharing our
recipes for gluten free goodies that all ages enjoy.

Raising Our Celiac (and Gluten-Free) Kids-Bellingham Chapter
Dr. Jean  McFadden Layton-coordinator
1329 Lincoln St. Suite 3
Bellingham WA  98229
360-734-1659