From:
Sam Wertzberger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sam Wertzberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2010 19:02:30 -0500

GlutenFreePalace.com is the place you want to shop!! Explore our huge variety of specialty foods.
Our exotic collection of breads, cookies, cakes & meals really rates us as the #1 gluten free shop!!

Sep. we are featuring our new line of homemade apple pies .Buy now & save more than 10%

We also have a unique variety of specialty gift baskets personalized for your occasions including birthdays, anniversary
Wedding engagement, holiday etc.

Join our membership this month and we will keep you informed about our private specials & deals exclusively for members only.

Back to school
http://www.glutenfreepalace.com/category_s/353.htm

Gluten Free Gift Baskets
http://www.glutenfreepalace.com/Customized_Gifts_s/317.htm