Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 1997 13:04:18 -0400

      We had a delightful meeting last night with Harashad and his Tamarind
Tree -The Taste of India foods.   Tasting  his samples were a welcome
addition to our members of the Central JerseyCeliac/DH Support Group. They
fill a need for food that one can take with them when traveling or camping.
They don`t need refrigeration etc.The products can be used on baked
potatoes,rice,pasta or over toast.
 It gives Celiacs a new taste alternative.( The members thought that it would
be great for taking to the office, or as an emergency back-up for often
disappointed Celiac airline passengers)

Harashad is offering 2 Free Dinners ($7.95 Value)
 Call (800HTF-TREE----$5.00 for shipping and handling till 10/31

Diane Eve Paley N.J.