From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 1996 07:37:43 -0400

At 07:30 AM 7/27/96 -0400, Leslie Elsner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Also, be careful with tuna in water as most tuna in water has a bunch of
>other ingredients that are questionable (yes, I swear- go read the label)
>I use Bumble Bee Chunk White Tuna in Water- Diet Low salt
>The only ingredients are tuna and water- that's all!

I agree with Leslie here. If you want it saltier use your salt shaker. Also
Starkist makes one. It has a green banner across the front with "Naturally
Low Sodium - Low Fat". It isn't easy to find. Also there are ones in the
health food stores that don't have all the nebulous ingredients. Even if
those don't have gluten you can be sure they've slipped in HVP/MSG.

Don Wiss (in Brooklyn).