From:
Lois Rutman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 23:33:06 EDT

Dear Listmates,
I am not very computer savvy; and don't know how to copy the responses. So I
will try to shorten and summarize. Thank you very much to all the kind people
who responded.

Several people mentioned Rakefet and Eyal Sheffer
40 HaBiluyim st. Ramat-Gan 52297. Israel
Telx +972-3--678148
Email: [log in to unmask]

They have the latest info: and are the chair people of the g. intollerance
group in Israel

The following places in Jerusalem were mentioned;
In the mall in Malcha, at the bottom floor,near the supermarket, there is a
healthfood store that has imported breads and pastries; also pasta
A healthfood shop called Nitzat Hduvdevan on Agripas st. has pasta and
sometimes bread.

A bakery that makes a bread called the Natural Choice at 136 Jaffa st. They
make bread only on Tuesdays and you have to orderit in advance tel: 02-5389539
A very kind person said there are many shops that sell g.f. food: and gave
his phone #  03-6781481 ( I hope it is okay to give it in the summary)
Eyal stated that the 3RD CONFERENCE OF THE ISRAELI CELIAC ASSOCIATION WILL
take place Wed. Sept 29 at the Larom Hotel.  registration at 10;30
Several people were interested in this information. I hope this is clear.

Again my thanks. Lois