From:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jul 2005 22:34:50 -0400

Just sharing. I wrote to Applebee's ad got this response. Has anyone had success at Applebee's? I couldn't find anything in our archives. Thank you.

Lin

Dear Linda,

Thanks for your recent request for a list of gluten-free menu items available at Applebee's.

We are sorry, but due to the complexity of our menu and the frequency in which we change our menus, we do not provide nutritional breakdowns specifically identifying gluten-free items.  We recommend talking with the general or kitchen manager at your neighborhood Applebee's to see what they can do for you.

The health and safety of our guests is simply too important to us to risk sharing inaccurate or outdated nutritional information.

We hope you understand our approach to your request.  We could never forgive ourselves if we were the cause of someone's illness.

Sincerely,

Heidi Marshall
Guest Relations Coordinator
Ref # 315025