From:
Maria Heigl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 21:06:41 +0100

For more than a year the Dutch Coeliac Society has been campaining
against the introduction of a new coating for cheese made of wheat
gluten. We have now been informed by the manufacturer that because of
developments in the dairy industry they consider introduction of this
product not suitable at present.

Dutch cheese will stay glutenfree for the time being. Of course I will
keep you informed about future developments.

Maria Heigl
Amsterdam, The Netherlands