From:
CHilton665 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 15:37:41 EDT

>>I still believe excessive sugar craving is indicative of a lack of
chromium and vanadium.
Lynn>>

The following information is from Earl Mindell's "Vitamin Bible".  I have been
told that it is a highly respected book on vitamins and minerals by both
traditional medical and holistic personnel, and have used it successfully in
my rehabilitation after my diagnosis of celiac sprue.

Facts about Chromium :
Works with insulin in the metabolism of sugar
Helps bring protein to where it's needed
No official dietary allowancce has been established, but 50-200mcg is the
tentatively recommended adult intake

What it can do for you:
Aid growth
Help prevent and lower high blood pressure
Work as a deterent for diabetes

Natural sources:
Wheat germ, calves' livers, brewers's yeast, chicken, corn oil, and clams

Toxicity:
No known toxicity

This be why Lynn suggested Chromium, but I am not sure about the Vanadium.
This is what the "Vitamin Bible" has to say.

Facts:
Inhibits the formation of cholesterol in blood vessels.
No dietary allowance set.

What it can do for you:
Aid in preventing heart attacks.

Deficiency Disease: