From:
Farmer, Chris A. <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 11:45:48 -0500

This is the summary of what responses I received:

GF Pantry Sandwich Bread and French Bread/Pizza Crust;

Cause You're Special breads;

Kinnikinnick; and

Really Great Food Co.

One person said that they have given up too because they have not found any
bread that is worth eating (being price have to pay, shipping, etc.).

Thanks for the help.

P.S.  Thanks to some generous party, I will be getting a sample of one of
the mixes to try for Thanksgiving.  I'll let you know what I think!