From:
Yutta Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 19:50:09 -0800

Hi All,

does anyone remember me a while ago complaining about tightness in the
chest, cramping, loose stools, memory problems, general confusion, lack
of concentration, bouts of aggression and feeling "distant" to myself.

I found the solution, it took only 5 years ! I had blood allergy testing
done at Betterhealth and cut out what came back as positive. Eggs,
beans- green and the round ones, milk, cheese, casein, even goats milk,
bananas (strangely not peanuts), and on the second day ALL of my
symptoms are gone. I feel myself again as I did when I was 15 years old.
Even my joint pains and locked neck went away over night. I am 52 years
old and since 5 years GF. But there were still those unexplainable
reactions. Especially the emotional part was real hard on me. Getting
aggressive and flying off the handle with almost no control over it. I
felt like walking a minefield, never knowing when the next explosion
will happen. After cutting out the milk and milk products - all of it,
even butter - and all the other stuff, (even that tiny bit of milkfat in
the snickers bar causes me to have an aggressive outburst) and I am the
friendliest person you can think of. I feel normal, for the first time
since puberty. Takes a bit getting used to it, having a clear mind
again, a working memory, no tension, no pains. I sleep like a baby, no
fatigue or weakness in the legs anymore. I feared for a while I was
getting MS. The Gerd I have seems to fade out too. I got my life back!
Many thanks to all of you.

Just wanted to share this with you all, especially since I found the
solution only with the help of this list. Maybe this information helps
someone else too.

Happy

Butze