From:
Phyllis Chinn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Phyllis Chinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Dec 2015 13:02:37 -0500

Six people said it was great -
One said not all salsa's are gf - ask waiter - good was good
One walked in and walk out because they didn't have a gf menu posted and prices were ridiculous.    Note:  A couple months ago I ordered 3 gf tacos at Chipotle's and they cost over $8 and were extremely mediocre.  In view of their health problems I won't be eating there again.
One said her daughter had eaten there hundreds of time with no problems except once when she received flour tortillas in a to-go order (Austin tx)
One said to be sure and check with waiter re gf status

Phyllis Chinn