From:
Eric Donsky <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric Donsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2007 12:31:37 -0400

Dear Listserve Subscribers:

For all of your gluten-free needs please visit our website at
http://www.glutino.com or
Call toll-free 1-800-291-8386.

³Whatıs for dinner?² seems like the preverbal dilemma, but itıs even more of
a challenge when you have a gluten-free diet.

Now Glutino has introduced FOUR CHICKEN ENTREES that offer a quick and
wholesome solution to the ³Whatıs-for-dinner?² question.  Look for these
entrees in the frozen food section of your favorite grocery or natural food
store.   If you donıt see them, ask the frozen food department to stock
them.

By the way, these also make a great lunch and are perfect for our
gluten-free kids who are at college or in their first apartments.

*GLUTINO CHICKEN PAD THAI
*GLUTINO CHICKEN POMODORO WITH BROWN RICE & VEGETABLES
*GLUTINO CHICKEN RANCHERO WITH BROWN RICE
*GLUTINO CHICKEN PENNE ALFREDO

And About Breakfast ­ Be sure to try Glutinoıs new breakfast solution as
well.

*GLUTINO CINNAMON FRENCH TOAST
Also in the freezer section of your local stores.

Happy Eating,
Eric Donsky