From:
"T.M. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
T.M. Jones
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2006 11:25:39 -0400

I just found out that the Four Seasons Hotel in Atlanta, GA afternoon tea
gluten free food option does not offer scones which is odd since scones
are so easy to make gluten free. The chef says he will experiment in
making a gluten free scone for us but in the meantime I didn't want anyone
to be dissapointed that they don't have scones to go with their awesome
Devonshire cream and lemon curd. What they do have if gluten free bread
for sandwiches, truffles, and choc. covered strawberries and some gluten
free brownie cake.