From:
Phil Messinger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Phil Messinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 18:51:18 -0500

Water To Go Diet & Nutrition Center is a full service water and
nutritional food outlet located in Easton Pennsylvania. Our Primary
focus for nutritional needs is gluten free foods and supplements. We
carry the hard to find varieties of gluten free foods and gluten free
vitamins and supplements. It is our intention for the future to be the
Lehigh Valley's first one stop shop for gluten free foods.

As I am sure you are aware, October is Celiac Awareness month. To kick
off the month, Water To Go Diet & Nutrition Center has ordered a few
items from our local gluten free baker, The Grainless Baker. These items
will arrive Tuesday October 5th. Later in the month on October 21st we
will be having a fresh baked day were customers can pick up fresh baked
gluten free goods baked by The Grainless Baker that are less than
24hours out of the oven. We plan to continue this tradition at our store
every third Thursday of the month.

I am hopeful that you are interested in what we have to offer the Celiac
People of the area. Please spread the word to your group. We are
commited to helping the people of the area find their gluten free foods
all in one location.

Water To Go Diet & Nutrition Center
12 Crown Plaza
1315 Tatamy Road