From:
Hillary Hayward <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hillary Hayward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 2004 09:39:21 -0400

I recently wrote to T.G.I. Fridays about what menu items they had available that were Gluten free. My husband and I used to go there all the time pre-GF days and wanted to know if we could now, I know people have tried to contact them before but I gave them another chance. I included my original email. Their response and what I have since written back.I know I am still new to writing to these people but I think she ignored what I asked.
Hillary