From:
Elizabeth Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Elizabeth Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2006 13:45:04 -0800

Listmates,

  As a small business owner, I am a member of the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) and receive their magazine, "MyBUSINESS."  In the December/January 2007 issue that arrived just a couple days ago, one of the small businesses profiled was Comfy Cuisine, located in West Babylon, NY.  They manufacture gluten- and sugar-free entrees.  I've never tried any of their products and, from just a quick glance at their website, it looks like it would be best to order in bulk, with friends, family or your local celiac support group members.  The website is www.comfycuisine.com

  Again, I haven't tried their products so I can't advocate them but, as is so often stated on this list, it's great just seeing the mention of gluten-free products in a mainstream magazine article.

  Colleen