From:
Melinda Dennis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Melinda Dennis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2014 11:30:28 -0500

Hello -

My intensive weekend retreats offer an in-depth look at gluten-free
nutrition for celiac disease and non-celiac gluten sensitivity - they are
designed to help you take your health to the next level. You'll also have
the chance to ask an expert celiac dietitian and gastroenterologist all of
your questions about the gluten-free diet and lifestyle.

March 7 - 9, 2014

Maximizing Health and Wellness on the Gluten-Free Diet Retreat

Park Hyatt Aviara Resort, Carlsbad, CA (north of San Diego)

Nutrition Instructor: Melinda Dennis, MS, RD, LDN, celiac dietitian

Founder: Delete the Wheat, LLC

Guest Lecturer: Sheila Crowe, MD, Director of the Celiac Clinic at UC San
Diego

Topics we will cover: celiac disease vs non-celiac gluten sensitivity, food
intolerances, brain and gut health, labs to ask your doctor to check,
medical management of celiac disease, vitamin/mineral
supplements/probiotics/digestive enzymes (Do I need them? How to pick
them?), planning healthy and easy gluten-free meals, Q & A time w/ Melinda,
and many other topics

Extra time for massage, spa, yoga, tennis, poolside time, and golf between
workshops.

Registration: Limited to 30 people (18 years or older) with celiac disease
or non-celiac gluten sensitivity, their family, partners and friends.
Dietitians/nutritionists/students/chefs also welcome. 9 CEUS (Level 2 for
RDs).

Price: $650 (2 commuter spots left @ $450; first come/first served).

Includes 9-hour nutrition workshop, physician guest lecturer, gourmet chef,
all gluten-free meals, snacks and samples, beautiful bedroom/bath (2
nights), and most hotel amenities. Please note actual cost is ~$1400/person
for this luxury location. The amazing discount is thanks to our special
sponsor, Deanna's Gluten Free, and our other wonderful sponsors.

To register for the retreat, please visit: www.gfwellnessretreat.com
<http://www.gfwellnessretreat.com>

There is also a separate Intensive Clinician Training offered that same
weekend (Sunday, March 9th).

To register for the Intensive Clinician Training visit:

http://www.gfwellnessretreat.com/4--hr-rd-class.html

MANY THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS:

www.DeannasGlutenFree.com <http://www.DeannasGlutenFree.com>
www.Schar.com <http://www.Schar.com>

www.MarysGoneCrackers.com <http://www.MarysGoneCrackers.com>
www.LovelyLadyProducts.com <http://www.LovelyLadyProducts.com>

www.BreadsFromAnna.com <http://www.BreadsFromAnna.com>
www.ShapeUpBoston.com <http://www.ShapeUpBoston.com>

www.LaFarfallaCafe.com <http://www.LaFarfallaCafe.com>
www.AttuneFoods.com <http://www.AttuneFoods.com>

www.KidStartWellness.org <http://www.KidStartWellness.org>
www.GrowingNaturals.com <http://www.GrowingNaturals.com>

www.PrepDish.com <http://www.PrepDish.com>
www.TransformationENZYMES.com <http://www.TransformationENZYMES.com>

www.GlutenFreeVitamins.com <http://www.GlutenFreeVitamins.com>
www.NamasteFoods.com <http://www.NamasteFoods.com>

www.Crunchmaster.com <http://www.Crunchmaster.com>
www.ZingBars.com <http://www.ZingBars.com>

www.DelightGlutenFree.com <http://www.DelightGlutenFree.com>
www.LivingWithout.com <http://www.LivingWithout.com>

www.GlutenFreeInSD.com/csa-usa_sd_chapter.html
<http://www.GlutenFreeInSD.com/csa-usa_sd_chapter.html>

About Your Instructor:

Melinda Dennis, MS, RD, LDN is the Nutrition Coordinator of the Celiac
Center at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston and Lead Nutrition
Author/Editor and Project Coordinator of the comprehensive website
www.CeliacNow.org <http://www.CeliacNow.org> . She was diagnosed with celiac
disease in 1990 and has been gluten-free ever since, focusing her efforts on
maximizing nutrition for the gluten-free population. She lectures
internationally on the nutritional management of gluten-related disorders
and is co-author of the award-winning book, Real Life with Celiac Disease.
Melinda is the founder of and Nutrition Advisor to New England's largest
celiac support group, The Healthy Villi. She offers dietitian coaching,
company consulting, lectures, store tours, home visits and wellness retreats
to those following the gluten-free diet through her consulting company,
Delete the Wheat, LLC: www.DeleteTheWheat.com
<http://www.DeleteTheWheat.com>

I really hope to see you there! Feel free to email me with questions.

To your health!

Melinda Dennis, MS, RD, LDN