From:
Mike Lodico <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Lodico <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2004 11:26:30 -0500

www.GLUTENFREETSHIRTS.com

Start the New Year with a Celiac Disease Awareness T-shirt or
Sweatshirt. It's a simple way to Raise Awareness of Celiac Disease and a
pretty comfortable shirt also. To help you help others, for the month of
January Gluten Free T-shirts is offering The "Awareness" and "Awareness
Mini" T-shirts (white) for only $10 each and the "Awareness" and
"Awareness Mini" Sweatshirt for $17.95 each including shipping and
handling.

(T-shirts Sizes Small - XL add $2.00 for each XXL, Sweatshirts Sizes
Small - XL add $3.00 for each XXL)

In January we will also include a Gluten Intolerance Group (GIG)
Awareness Window Sticker with each order. This sticker uses a mild
adhesive and can be placed on the inside of your vehicles window. The
sticker offers sharp colors and design (Green, White and Black) and
delivers the Message "Who In Your Family Has Celiac?".

When ordering online the discounted price will be adjusted manually to
your bill. Simply go to our shopping cart, select the desired shirts and
sizes and submit the order. We will do the rest. Most orders ship the
following business day.

Other Items available!

Gluten Free Lunch Bag

A necessity for a person with Celiac Disease and Pretty Nice Gift Also!
It's Perfect for most occasions and Large enough to carry nearly a Days
worth of meals. Sporting a fun positive image this cooler is made of
High Quality 600 Denier Polyester (Not Vinyl-Gym Bag quality), Insulated
Silver Lining, Leak Proof, 12 pack capacity (Soda Pop of course) Large
front pocket with an Adjustable Shoulder Strap. Dimensions are 11.5" L x
10.75" H x 6" W. A Bargain at $14.95 (includes shipping).

"Someone I Care About Has Celiac Disease" T-shirt and Sweatshirt. This
T-shirt and Sweatshirt is perfect for the Family Member, Friend,
Significant Other or Anyone that cares about you and wants to Spread The
Word About Celiac Disease. This Sharp looking shirt offers a Great Logo,
Attractive Colors and a Caring Message that everyone can wear and show
their support for Family and Friends with Celiac Disease. . Adult Sizes:
Small, Medium, Large, XLarge and XXLarge

"Super Gluten Free Kid" - Youthful Colors, Great Phrase and an Image
that's eye catching... This T-shirt is sure to put a smile on your
Gluten Free Child's face... Youth Sizes: Small, Medium and Large Adult
Sizes: Small, Medium

"Proud to Be Gluten Free" - This shirt offers a patriotic flare with
brilliant colors and eye catching design. Adult Sizes: Small, Medium,
Large, XLarge and XXLarge Youth Sizes: Small, Medium and Large

T-shirts - Small - XL $14.95 each XXL Sizes, add an additional $2.00 per
shirt... Prices INCLUDE Shipping and Handling!!!

All of our T-shirts are constructed of high quality 6.1 ounce 100%
pre-shrunk Cotton.

Quantity discounts are available for your group. Contact me directly by
email or phone at (716) 695-4302. We also offer Custom Shirts for all
group events.

Please email me with any questions at [log in to unmask]

Be Proud, Spread The Word, Buy a Shirt Today! A portion of all T-shirt
sales will be donated to Celiac Research.

Sincerely, Mike Lodico Proprietor www.glutenfreetshirts.com
www.gftshirts.com