From:
"Steven S. Palmer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 1998 12:51:03 -0700

  I had a blood test for Antigliadan (CD markers) a few moths ago (at
Kaiser HMO). I got copies of my Blood Test results/charts from the doctor
and they are full of numbers. I was wondering if anyone knows any addresses
on the Internet with info on Blood Tests and Hematology. I found some info
on Platelets and CBC (complete blood count) information at:
http://www.merck.com/%21%21tul2d22MRtul6K23Dj/pubs/mmanual/html/qjfeekbf.htm
but, any more info is appreciated. I was looking at a blood test I had for
Antigliadan and CBC panel. I got numbers of this site and other links. I
did a search on the Celiac Archive site. Anyone that has results of blood
tests might find the info on this site which is interesting but, may bring
up more questions that only a doctor can explain. Some answers are better
than no answers, to me anyway.
  I still have not gotten the results of my biopsy on 5/14/98 from the VA
Hospital in San Diego. The GI appt. is on 7/6/98. I had endoscope and
biopsy done. I cannot understand why they are waiting  2 months to give me
results as I have been sick laying in bed 3 years trying to get help. No
emergency for them!

Steven S. Palmer
http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/4001/
http://home.att.net/~stevenscott/index.html