From:
Wendy Butzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2002 09:58:14 EDT

Thank you to all that helped make our first Walk a success!!!!

I 'd like to thank the following for their generous donations - Pamela's
Products, Roberts American Gourmet (Booty), Foods by George, Mimi and Me,
Gluten Free Living, Pamela's Products, Outback Steakhouse, and the enormous
beverage and juice donations.  And we can't forget to thank Mother Nature who
granted us the most perfect day!!!!!

Preliminary monies collected add up to $9500 with 125 walkers with still more
pledge money coming in!!!!  Super job by everyone!!  It was so comforting to
be around so many other people with Celiac Disease!!!!!

Keep the date for next year!

Wendy Butzer