From:
Melinda Corwin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 22:34:13 EDT

Hi listmates.  What do you all do in this situation?  You find a product at
the grocery store and you call the company, they tell you it is gf.  Though
it is ran on the same line as the non gf products(but the lines are washed
down between runs)  What do you do?  I am having so much trouble finding
foods that we can have.  Also can someone tell me how to read the archives.
Thanks in advance.  Melinda/Ohio