From:
Aggi-Rose Reddin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Aggi-Rose Reddin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 13:52:47 -0400

Hi again!
Well, I've had a great response to my query, so many thanks. Consensus
seems to be that it is not unusual to have this delayed a reaction. To
summarize, reactions can be quick to come on - within a few hours - or as
delayed as 2 weeks later. Suggestions to track his reactions going forward
to see if this is going to be his pattern, were appreciated.

I also appreciated no one lectured me about why he was eating potato chips
in the first place:-) I think that's the biggest challenge for me given his
age & current stage of growth - like a weed. [The GI initially said Max
couldn't have celiac because he's too tall @ 5'10" already. Obviously, he
was wrong!] I'm trying to let him eat whatever he wants just to get
sufficient calories & to put on some weight.

Given that until 2 months ago we had no idea celiac was even in our family,
this has been a really steep learning curve! Your help is much appreciated!
Cheers. Aggi-Rose

Work as if you had no need for the money.
Love as if you had never been hurt.
Dance as if nobody was watching you.
Sing as if nobody was hearing you.
Live as if it was Heaven on Earth.