From:
Yvonne Gifford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yvonne Gifford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 20:12:27 -0500

Join us at Glutenfreeda.com in the celebration of spring with great recipes for Easter
Brunch like Eggs Benedict on Cheddar Waffles or Flourless Chocolate Cake with a
rich Espresso Cream Sauce!  We've also provided a complete elegant Easter dinner
menu with recipes to entice your appetite like Mini Crab Quiches, Smoked Salmon &
Cream Cheese on Polenta Triangles or a fabulous Chocolate Layer Cake with
Buttercream Frosting that you've got to see to believe!  Plus don't miss our feature on
Thai Cuisine, gluten-free!  Pad Thai, Salmon with Thai Curry & Bok Choy, Thai Hot &
Sour Soup and much more!  Our March issue also features 'Salad Entrees', complete
one dish meals that you'de be proud to serve to anyone!  Decadent Hot Chocolate
dessert, 10
Easy Chicken Recipes, All about Ginger, Magic with Meatloaf and terrific
recipes for foccacia and cheese crackers that taste just like Goldfish crackers!  This
month showcases our online cooking class, 'Gluten-free Gnocchi', this is the real
thing!  As always, Glutenfreeda.com features over 50 new gluten-free recipes each
month in a variety of categories.  We now have the largest collection of gluten-free
recipes in the world!
Don't miss our other great features, Gluten-free product testing, 5 ingredients or less,
Gluten-free menus and so much more.  Subscribe online at www.glutenfreeda.com
or call 804-985-0014 or 360-378-3675.  Happy Spring Everyone!