From:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Aug 2009 20:52:59 -0700

Dear List Mates,

Now that we have recovered from the accidential typo ("Deer Batter Pizza
Dough), which received a number of good-natured email chuckles, we found
something really nice to make with the focaccia - bruschetta. You can see a
picture of it here:  http://tinyurl.com/2vdggw  (
http://home.comcast.net/~vhdolcourt/gfbaking/ ).

Bruschetta is simple to make, and it is just as delicious as it looks. Since
summer sometimes brings an abundance of tomatoes, here is a way to use them
in a way to enjoy the goodness of the fresh harvest.

By the way, the Bruschetta recipe is not dairy-free, but it would be easy to
adapt it to no dairy. The Beer Batter Pizza dough is dairy and egg free and
is delicious in its own right as focaccia. Does it freeze? Don't know. It
didn't hang around long enough for us to find out.

Bon appetit!

Vic-Sunnyvale, CA

*******
*******