From:
Sherene Silverberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 29 Sep 2005 10:27:12 -0400

I just want to give my vote for the Triumph dining cards.

Last time I was in Beijing I used a different GF card and experienced a lot of
confusion  (got glutened every time I ate out).  Tonight I used the Triumph
Chinese dining card and found that it really worked.  the waitress and the
chef really "got it" wrt gluten (even if they were shaking their heads and
thinking I was crazy - but that might have been because I was also refusing
all animal dishes -  no, I defnitely didn't want swallow stomach or deer
membrane. LOL)

My DH says he used the Thai one last night with good results.

Sherene in Norfolk

***  Disclaimer:  I have no financial interest or connection with this company.
I am just a very satisfied customer.