From:
Jack and Laurie Tepe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2000 19:35:09 -0500

Greetings:

Although I have searched the archives diligently, I can't find messages
regarding P.F. Chang's China Bistro.  I seem to recall information given
about this chain off and on in the recent past.

If you have been to one of these restaurants, please give me the inside
scoop on any gluten free items.

Thank you so much!   - Laurie