From:
"Jody H." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2006 11:40:04 -0700

Lemon Chiffon Pie

* 1 T gelatin dissolved in 1/4 C water
* 4 egg yolks
* 1/2 C honey
* rind of 2 lemons (grated)
* 1/2 C Lemon juice
* 1/2 tsp salt

Whisk yolks until pale yellow, and ,mix in other
ingbredients.  Cook over low heat or in
top of a double boiler until thickened.
Cool.

Beat 4 egg whites until stiff and fold into yolk
mixture.
Pour into a pie plate and chill until set.
For our gathering I poured into the pie plate,but if it is for me alone, I sometimes put it into custard dishes.
Enjoy!