From:
Tracy Donnelly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 10:13:03 -0800

Hey list members- I have been away from the list for awhile and am glad to
be back. Tons of good info.to be had. I am going to take a trip to Tokyo
Japan at the end of March. I have traveled a lot- but never where I could
not speak the language and the food was totally different. I was reading
that soba noodle were from buckwheat- but is there anything else in them? I
also wish I had not give my Bette Hagman books away to a new diganosed CD
family- it had the  list that I could photocopy to take with me to different
countries to let them know about our diet. So what I am asking is for any
info that will keep me out of gluten/trouble and if any one knows where I
might be able to find that paragraph about gluten in Japanese. Thanks to all
ahead of time. I will share all the info. with the list. Thanks Tracy
Donnelly