From:
Chelsea Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 1 Jan 2003 09:26:01 -0500

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!  From The Dietary Shoppe,Inc in Philadelphia,
Pennsylvania

Open Tuesdays-Saturdays 10am to 5:30 pm. Dec- Sun -11-3pm

What's New in our Store:

Really Great Food Co Mixes:

                Coffee Crumb Cake Mix
                Pizza Crust Mix
                Butter Cookie Mix
                Buttermik Biscuit Mix
                Chocolate Cupcake Mix

Bob's Red Mill Biscuit & Baking Mix

El Peto Apple Cinnamon Cream of Rice Cereal

Barkat (makers of Glutano)Porridge Flakes

Koala Crisp Cereal -  An Envirokidz cocoa crispy rice cereal

Heinz Tomato & Beans from the UK - baked beans with a gluten free
statement on the can

Ener-G Sesame Pretzel Rings - SUPER Snack !

Pastato Mac & Cheese Mixes in Yellow & White Cheddar

Sale on Envirokidz Gorilla Munch & Peanut Butter Panda Puffs Cereal.

Check out our SALE Items on our website by typing in keyword sale on the
search feature.

Now Shipping a selection of frozen items in zone 1 shipping areas.

Please visit us for All your Gluten Free needs and more...

Thank you for shopping with us !!

The Dietary Shoppe,Inc.
184A East Evergreen Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19118