From:
Barb & Glenn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barb & Glenn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Nov 2005 22:36:08 -0600

Hi Listmates,

I received a couple of other recommendations for the Holiday Meat List that I posted a week or so ago.  They are listed below.

From [log in to unmask]  "Shady Brook Farms, have used it forever"

From [log in to unmask]  "Safeway brand turkeys say GLUTEN FREE on the label.   Can't beat that."

From [log in to unmask]  "Buy a fresh turkey and it will be fine, there is no casein in turkey. Never use any packet that sometimes comes in the chain stores turkeys throw it out there may be gluten in those packets.  Dottie"

I hope that this is helpful.

Have a Great GF Thanksgiving!!

Barbara in Missouri

Disclaimer ---  I am a volunteer and not a medical expert, but I can share with you information that I have found helpful.  Please contact your medical professional for medical advice regarding your situation.  Please verify the gluten free status of products often for your own protection.