From:
Nancy Cain <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nancy Cain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2007 10:42:11 -0400

If anyone had told us how difficult it was to work out distribution for new
gluten free frozen products, we never would have believed them, but we’re
slowing making our way into the marketplace.  Patience, it appears, is one of
the most important virtues when starting a new gluten free baking business.
The the most rewarding part about this business is meeting other celiacs out
there who crave “real” tasting gluten free bread.  In the past three months,
we have provided samples at the following celiac support  group events to
rave reviews:

Greater New Haven, CT
Gluten Free Fair Suffolk County, NY
Healthy Villi Boston, MA
Gettysburg. PA
York, PA
Mass General/Childrens Boston, MA
Children’s Hospital Picnic Boston, MA
Celiac Walk Rochester, NY
Celiac Walk Syracuse, NY
International Walk for Celiac Rockland County, NY
Lecture: “The Chemistry of Gluten Free Baking,” Hadley, MA
Springfield, MA

We are a wholesale bakery only, and our distribution area so far includes New
England, New York,  including metropolitan NYC, and northern New Jersey.

If you would like us to provide samples at your next celiac support meeting or
event, please have your chapter coordinator contact us at
[log in to unmask] or 802-258-3838.

…..Rolls, Baguettes, Bagels, Pizza Shells, and wonderful, 12-inch Pizzas…..

"If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn
www.againstthegraingourmet.com
Brattleboro, Vermont