From:
Lisa Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lisa Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 11:03:31 -0500

Hello.  I have been strictly gluten free with no cheating whatsoever for
almost 5 years.  I am on numerous supplements including probiotics, L-
Glutamine, Multi-vitamin, Vit E, C, B6, B12, calcium, Magnesium, folic
acid,& biotin.  Despite all this, I have terrible memory deficits, at times
not recalling entire conversations.  This has been a problem for years, but
it seems to be getting worse.  (I am 40 yrs old)  I have a neurology appt.,
but it isn't until Oct.  (I was worked up several years ago and they didn't
find anything)  I know that a significant amount of celiacs have memory
problems, but does anyone have any other ideas of things that could help??
Thanks!!