From:
Kathy in Maryland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathy in Maryland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 15:27:53 -0500

We saw a terrrible movie this weekend- "Death to Smoochy" starring Robin
Williams. However,I was shocked when Smoochy (a really positive health
concious guy) has lunch at Nathans and explains to the girl with him that
they cook soy dogs just for him and someday he will have them serving
GLUTEN-FREE BUNS! After he reaches success in the movie, they show another
scene in the restaurant with a big sign saying GLUTEN-FREE BUNS available!
I was floored to say the least-thought I was dreaming through a bad flick!
Obviously, someone associated with this movie is Celiac friendly. It would
be great if we could find a celebrity to bring our issues to the media!