From:
Lynn Rainwater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jul 1999 14:45:35 -0500

The San Antonio Celiac Sprue Support Group will have their quarterly
meeting on Thursday, August 12, at 7 pm at Covenant Presbyterian Church,
211 Roleto Drive, San Antonio. This is in the Castle Hills area, near
Loop 410 and Blanco on the north central side of the city. Our program
will be a question & answer session. It might be a good idea to write
down any questions you have before the meeting to make sure you don't
forget them.

If there is anyone with celiac disease or dermatitis herpetiformis in
the surrounding communities that have no support group, we welcome you
to our group. We have members in Austin, Victoria, Fredericksberg, etc.

After our question and answer session, we will have gluten-free foods
for sampling; these are brought by group members to share. Each should
include the recipe or a listing of ingredients.

If you would like to come, or have any questions, please contact our
Membership Chair, Anne Barfield, [log in to unmask], or call her at
210-340-0648 for more information.

Lynn Rainwater, Secretary/Treasurer
San Antonio Texas