From:
charlie white <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 1996 08:44:38 -0400

Hi All,

Thought I would post this to the list as maybe other people can relate.  I
have been on the diet 3 yrs. and have more joint pain in my hands than ever.
Also sometimes, actually quite frequently I wake up during the night and my
hands are asleep, I shake them out then they get all tingly then are ok.
Sometimes the feeling extends up my arm.  Also my elbows hurt in the morning
and when I first get up my feet will hurt so much when I walk but it clears
up by the time I get to the bottom of the stairs.  I dont eat dairy at all
and take no calcium supplements so dont know if thats the cause.  When I was
in my 40's the doc told me it was arthritis, now Im in my fifties I still
dont believe its arthritis.
Just relating my experience.

Janet in Maine