From:
"J.A.H." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
J.A.H.
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2007 06:00:02 -0700

Advil cold and sinus
Alka Seltzer Gold
Chlortrimeton 4 mg tabs
Chlortrimeton 8 mg and 12 mg extend tabs
Chlortrimeton liquid
Codiclear DH (sugar and dye free)
Comtrex
Comtrex deep chest cold
comtrex non drowsy
Robitussin cold & congestion caplet
Robitussin cold & cough liquid-gels
Robitussin cold, cough & flu liqui-gels
Robitussin multi symptom cold & flu caplets
Sudafed
Sudafed cold & sinus liquid caps
Sudafed Plus
Not a complete list, but will get you by.
Theresa

mucinex

What works for me is peppermint tea with a little ginger as an
antihistamine, vitamin C and aspirin. If my throat is sore I add honey
the tea.
Cold-Eeze

glutenfreedrugs.com

JAH