From:
George and Becky Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 21:28:28 -0800

I'm suffering with several auto-immune problems, Celiac being one of
them and Sjogren's and hypothyroidism the the.    I've most recently
been having MS like symptoms...tingling, vertigo, and loss of sensation
in my legs.  All of my lab test for MS ( spinal tap, nerve conduction
testing and MRI) have come back negative so far, but my doctors are
waiting for another flare to test me again.  I was diagnosed with Celiac
about a year and a half ago, and have maintained a strict GF diet.  My
gut is healing and my B12 levels are fine.   I wonder if anyone else has
a history similar to mine.  I'm having trouble finding much information
on MS as it relates to Celiac disease.

Thanks,

Becky