From:
Dina Moreth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 17:23:33 -0400

Hi All,

Before posting this, I did check the archives and was unable to find
what I was looking for.  I am the mother of a celiac child and have
decided I should be tested too.  I want to make sure my doctor orders
the correct tests the first time around, as I know many people have had
to be tested twice because either the doctor or the lab ordered the
wrong tests.  So, could someone please tell me exactly what the tests
are called?

Thanks in advance!

Dina