From:
Carrie Owen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carrie Owen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 2010 22:17:16 -0400

Team Gluten-Free™ is a fundraising program that provides a simple way for runners, walkers, cyclists and triathletes to raise awareness and funds for Celiac Disease. The money raised by Team Gluten-Free™ participants goes directly towards summer camp scholarships for children on the gluten-free diet as well as Celiac Disease research, support and awareness programs. Team Gluten-Free™ is a fundraising arm of the Celiac Disease Foundation, a 501 (c)(3) non-profit, public benefit corporation dedicated to the education of patients, families and health care professionals.

This summer we sent 24 Celiac kids to camp!  Please join us as we RACE TO IMPROVE THE LIVES OF THOSE WITH CELIAC DISEASE.  It's not just a tag line....it's our mission!  Help us continue to send kids to camp and generate awareness about Celiac Disease!

Please visit our website, www.teamglutenfree.org, to find out how you can be a part of Team Gluten-Free.  It's very simple with no fundraising pressure.  Don't want to walk or run?  That's OK - you can make a general donation on our website, or even better - BUY A SHIRT OR HAT!  Help us spread awareness about Celiac Disease by proudly wearing your cotton or wick-away shirt.

If you have any questions, please contact me at [log in to unmask]  JOIN THE TEAM!!!

*******
*******