Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 2010 08:25:24 -0700

Hi Everyone:

With the Super Bowl and the Olympics just around the corner, go to my blog
for entertaining ideas at  http://www.gfreecuisine.com/blog/. I give you
ideas for menus organized around All-American, Italian, and Mexican themes.

You’ll also find free recipes for Chocolate Brownies, Pizza, Cookies, and
Breads, etc. that are perfect for entertaining at my website at
http://www.savorypalate.com/recipes.aspx

Also, just in time for Valentine’s Day you’ll find recipes there for
Chocolate Cake and Cheesecake, two perfect desserts for a romantic meal.

And sign up for my free monthly newsletter, Carol’s Culinary Cues, at
http://www.culinarycues.com/index.html. You can also read all the former
issues whenever you want by simply clicking on them.

Finally, I’m pleased to be a speaker at the Gluten Intolerance Group
Conference, held in Minneapolis, MN on June 4 and 5. To register for the
conference, go to http://www.gluten.net. See you there!!!

Hope your favorite football team wins, your favorite Olympic athletes
prevail, and your Valentine's Day be romantic!

Carol Fenster (author of 1,000 Gluten-Free Recipes)
President/Founder, Savory Palate, Inc.
8174 South Holly Street, #404
Centennial, CO  80122
303.741.5408 phone; 303.741.0339 fax