From:
Carrie Owen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carrie Owen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2007 13:14:18 -0400

Hi everyone!  Be sure to check out our updated race list at
www.teamglutenfree.org!  We are coming to a town near you!  And if your
city isn't listed, we will be happy to send you information on our "Bring
Team GlutenFree To Your Town" program.

Team GlutenFree is an endurance sports training program.  Team members
participate in events such as marathons, half marathons, and 5K runs in an
effort to raise money for various charities relating to Celiac Disease.
Monies raised go to fund research, awareness programs and children’s
Celiac camp scholarships.

Help us spread awareness and send kid's to Celiac camp!!  JOIN THE TEAM!

Contact Carrie Owen at www.teamglutenfree.org or [log in to unmask]
for more information.  Please share this information with your friends and
family!

Thank you,
Carrie