From:
"Beth J. Hillson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 16:14:33 -0500

Hello All,

My son will be visiting Vero Beach with his swim team over Christmas
vacation.  I wanted to let the coaches know about his diet and recommend a
few fast food places that would be okay for him.  Can anyone recommend some
restaurants in the area?  I'm looking for Wendy's, Outback, and others that
can accomodate the g-f diet.  This is a high school group so I don't think
they'll have a big budget for food.

Many thanks,

Beth Hillson
Gluten-Free Pantry