From:
Jill Tongen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 19:41:58 -0700

I've read the archives and have found a lot of calcium supplements that
are gf.  My problem is finding one that is gf, df and and not a horse
size pill!  I bought Freedas and they stick to my throat.  I almost
choked on them to the point of being scared.  After three days of gaging
on them I threw them away.  I've tried Caltrate and they go down easier
due to coating (I verified gf status with company).  I've tried
Citrucal.  They are all terribly big and when cut in half they snag in
my throat.  Viactiv has milk in it so can't do those.  Any other
suggestions?

Thanks,
Jill/Texas