Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 15:44:33 -0500

Did you know that Glutino now makes a delicious Gluten Free premium FLAX
bread? It has all the great taste of our regular corn bread, but with a
crunchy texture and unbelievable nutrients.

(800) 363-DIET www.glutino.com

The comments have been flying in.  Clients are thanking us for creating
this bread

"I can't believe that I can eat a bread without gluten or milk that
tastes as good as I used to find in my local bakery shop, and it has all
the health benefits I need!"  (Carly in NYC)

"Glutino, this time you have really changed my gluten free world to a
happy place!"  (Darren in Scottsdale)

(800) 363-DIET www.glutino.com

Not convinced that you should ad FLAX to your diet? (800) 363-DIET

Just look at this list of facts and studies of what Flax Seed can and
may accomplish:

  a.. Research shows low incidence of breast cancer and colon cancer in
populations that have high amounts of lignan in their diet. Flax is 100
times richer in lignan than most whole grains.

www.glutino.com (800) 363-DIET

  a..           Studies show that Omega-3 fatty acids (found in flax)
help lower cholesterol and blood triglycerides, and prevent clots in
arteries, which may result in strokes, heart attacks and thromboses.

www.glutino.com (800) 363-DIET

Flax:
  a..  Helps protect the body against high blood pressure, inflammation,
water retention, sticky platelets and lowered immune function.
  b.. Shortens recovery time for fatigued muscles after exertion.
  c.. Increases the body's production of energy and also increases
stamina.
  d..  Accelerates the healing of sprains and bruises.
www.glutino.com (800) 363-DIET

Flax:

  a.. Eases weight loss in people afflicted with obesity.
  b.. Stimulates brown fat cells and increases the metabolic rate making
it easier to burn off fat.
  c.. Improves the absorption of Calcium.

www.glutino.com (800) 363-DIET

Flax:

  a.. Can often improve the function of the liver.
  b.. Can relieve the side effects and stop development of many forms of
cancer.
  c.. Can relieve some cases of Asthma.
  d.. Can relieve the symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis. It can relieve
the symptoms of Diabetes Mellitus.

www.glutino.com (800) 363-DIET
  a.. Has been scientifically proven to treat some cases of depression.
  b.. Can improve the mental function of many old age pensioners.
  c.. Can help in the treatment of Multiple Sclerosis.

www.glutino.com (800) 363-DIET
  a.. Has been proven to improve the behavior of Schizophrenics.
  b.. Can relieve some cases of Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) in females.

So try it out!  Glutino Premium Flax bread!  Your body will thank you!