Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 19:19:52 EDT

The responses I got varied and I did not verify any of the info on my own,
but to summarize, the following BBQ Sauces have been reported to me to be GF....

Bone Suckin' Sauce
Hot Sauce,Rib-Rib and hot Bar-B-Que are gf.

McCormick
All four Grill Mates Grilling Sauces are GF

Sweet Baby Rays (Ken’s Foods)
All Sweet Baby Rays Barbeque Sauces

Kraft Original BBQ Sauce

Lea and Perrins stuff is OK too