From:
"K. C. Morlock" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 1997 20:45:30 -0400

I have had my son on a GF diet for less than two weeks.  On the second day he
was improving.  For a few days he was doing very well.  Then we slipped with
a packet of catsup containing distilled vinegar.  The Diarrhea lasted a day.
 Then 2 days ago he had three bites of a sandwich made with wheat bread and
has not improved.  His diarrhea was back in four hours, this is the second
day since and he is just starting to improve.  I am new to this GF diet being
enforced this long and need to know, are the symptoms this easy to elicit and
take this long to go away?  I hope I don't have to start looking for other
problem foods.

His doctor will see him on 28 October, she is looking into the blood tests
and we will discuss it then.  He also has Osteogenisis Imperfecta inherited
from me and got his cast off today.  Any info on safe children's pain killers
is appreciated.

Thanks!

Sally