From:
Michael Tetlow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Tetlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 12:20:29 -0500

Hi all,
    My son has been accepted to Clarkson University and University of
Vermont. My income has been affected by 2-1/2 years of disability caused by
Celiac Disease and the resulting dizziness from Gluten Ataxia.  Is anyone
aware of any scholarships we could apply for.  We are just barely affording
our additional medical expenses and special diet costs.  Both sons have
been tested with mixed serologic results so we're moving on to genetic
testing by Kimball Laboratories.  So far it appears to be only dad that has
this illness.  Thanks for your help in advance!  Mike Tetlow