From:
Ian Wahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 22:29:13 -0600

Dear Listmates,

Sorry for not responding or writing for so long.  I started a new job this
fall and have been totally overwhelmed.  I just read and reviewed  946
e-mails that have been saved since October!

Anyway, we are going to be traveling during the holidays and need food
stores and restaurants in Scottsdale Arizona that have GF food. I think
there is a Wildoats, but I'm not sure.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

 We will also be in San Diego, but I know where to find food there.  We
will be going to Universal Studios and wonder if they can accommodate us.
Does anyone know if they can do GF or should we just pack our own food?

We are flying United Airlines and ordered a fruit plate (fresh fruit -I
asked) for the breakfast flight and a GF meal for dinner coming home.  The
reservation clerk was VERY nice and helpful when I explained what I needed.
 She read to me their definition of what GF means.  It was very accurate.
I look forward to seeing if they follow through on my request.  Of course,
we will be bringing our own food on board just in case.

Thanks in advance for any and all responses.  Of course I will summarize.

G-d bless you and may you all have a very healthy, delicious glutenfree
holiday (whichever one you celebrate) and New Year.

Warmly,

Bev Wahl