From:
Delia Kang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2001 11:29:36 -0400

thank you all so much for responding to my dark eyes question...turns out it
wasn't such an unusual question!!

12 people attribute them to environmental allergies 4  people attribute
them to sinus problems 22 people attribute them to food allergies,
especially milk or if they injested gluten by accident 2  people
attribute them to kidney problems 6  people attribute them to a lack of
sleep 8  people attribute them to being heriditary...that some people
have thinner skin under the eyes and the blood vessels are more visible

the name that kept coming back to me was 'allergy shiners'

someone also mentioned a 'pulse test' for lactose intolerance and it can be
found in th archives.

here are some books that were recommended as well...

five day allergy relief by Marshal Mandell
Is this your child? by Doris Rapp
yeast by dr william crook

so i have lots of things to do and read to see if i can get rid of this not
so natural look!!!

delia kang
ottawa ontario