From:
Rebecca Markle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 07:18:44 -0600

Yesterday I ran into an acquaintance of mine who has a Down Syndrome
child.  It had been a long time since we had talked, and she mentioned
to me that her child had complications....she has been diagnosed with
Tourette's syndrome, autism, and OCD.  This child has not been screened
for CD yet.

I am currently preparing for my friend a notebook of Web articles that
may be relevant.  But are there any parents who are members of this list
who have a child who is both DS and CD?

At what age was your child diagnosed, how did you know to check for CD,
was your child biopsied,  was it difficult for your child to make the
transition to the new diet, and what are your child's favorite foods?

I would appreciate any help you can give here.

Thanks!

Bec
Erie, PA USA